A growing technology firm in Boston is seeking a motivated, hands-on UX designer with the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions that overcome customer pain points.
Empathize with customers to understand their pain points and advocate for solving their problems.
Think creatively to solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant user experiences seeking a win-win for everyone.
Communicate effectively and work closely with cross-functional teams.
Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers to define and achieve holistic product objectives.
Drive concept ideation and product design decisions through the development of conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
Synthesize customer insights from quantitative and qualitative sources to inform iteration of customer experiences.
Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, design or a related field
• Must have UX certification or related degree (no self-taught candidates)
• Experience in SaaS and B2B environments
• 3-4 years experience with end-to-end full life cycle designs
• 5-7 years of experience with current tools for web and product design - Adobe XD required, rapid prototyping tools like Invision within a User Experience design field.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment 2-week sprint cycles
• Experience conducting customer research in various forms including lab studies, remote testing, focus groups, and other techniques.
• Experienced with visual design, prototyping and wire-framing tools.
• A portfolio that highlights your designs and processes including work for phone, tablet and web platforms.
Competitive pay, 10% annual bonus, equity, excellent benefits, and 401(k) matching.
Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us