Tax Supervisor SALT
Canton, MA 02021
Our client, one of New England’ s leading independent accounting firms just outside of Boston is seeking a Tax Supervisor for their growing SALT practice. Excellent opportunity to join a big firm and be on the ground floor of the development and growth of the SALT practice.
• Build effective relationships within the firm and with clients.
• Research complex SALT issues.
• Communicate technical tax issues in an understandable manner.
• Delegate tasks by managing, coaching and developing other tax professionals.
• Meet deadlines and effectively documents work product.
• Respond to client needs and ensure that each client receives quality service on a timely basis, at cost-effective rates.
• Look for new or additional ways that the firm can help the client.
• A bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related discipline, or a graduate degree in Tax or Law.
• A CPA license or be a licensed attorney or have the ability to achieve either certification.
• A minimum of two years of relevant tax work experience in a professional services or professional tax organization.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent research and writing skills.
• Experience with return preparation software.