Talent Acquisition Specialist
A fast-growing, private, digital marketing company and 8-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner is looking for talent acquisition specialists to work alongside their team of 3. This position has a hybrid work schedule. Great opportunity for a $10k bonus based on EOY performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating a strong pipeline of candidates through a mix of outbound and inbound searches.
- Review the applicant tracking system for inbound applications and assessing them against each position's requirements
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates across multiple open positions.
- Develop and execute all aspects of recruiting plans for assigned roles
- Conduct regular follow-up with the Talent Acquisition Manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Organize recruiting calendar and applicant tracking systems and ensure data integrity
- Contact and engage candidates throughout the interview and hiring process to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Post openings in online venues, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Maintain detailed, thorough, and accurate records
- Utilize recruitment strategies to support company diversity initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field and 3-5 years of experience recruiting (agency recruiting experience preferred)
- 2 or more years full cycle recruiting experience – Agency experience is desireable
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Skills in database management and record keeping
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: