Maybe you are familiar with ACE Employment and feel you can really help us grow our market share.
Maybe you’ re just sick and tired of your job or maybe you work for somebody who isn’ t growing as fast as you can.
Maybe you want an opportunity where you can make more money.
If you’ re great at what you do, we want you to come work with us.
We’ re not looking for people who are unhappy in their current position, we’ re looking for people who are dissatisfied and know you can do more.
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is seeking our next top-earning staffing manager to do whatever it takes to ensure customer and candidate satisfaction, while helping us grow our market share in Greater Boston and Metro-West. In this role, you will operate a full desk with a focus on administrative, accounting & finance, legal & compliance, human resources, technology and non-clinical health care placements, both temporary and full-time.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/CLIENT SERVICE: 80%
• Research, build and manage a database of clients using various methods including phone calls, emails, networking and in-person meetings
• Sell the Value of ACE Employment’ s services to turn prospects into clients by assessing and supporting their staffing needs
• Prepare sales plans and qualify leads to generate new business and identify potential opportunities
• Negotiate bill rates, conversion fees and direct hire fees with client
• Maintain and expand existing client relationships
RECRUITING/TALENT DEVELOPMENT: 20%
• Assist clients in finding the best people to staff their business
• Develop job descriptions based on conversations with hiring managers
• Attract candidates using job boards, referrals, social media, internal database, networking events and job fairs
• Pre-screen, interview and match applicants to appropriate positions
• Interview prep and salary negotiation
To be successful in this role you should have:
• Prior experience or interest in b2b sales and recruiting
• Ability to think outside the box, execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills
We encourage you to apply if you are:
-A college grad interesting in sales/recruiting
-Working at a larger firm but want more freedom and ability to run with your ideas
-Looking to jump into the staffing industry and have prior b2b sales experience
Top Reasons to Work for ACE Employment Services, Inc.:
• 30 years of service – one of the longest operating Boston based firms
• Recognized on the Forbes List as one of America's Best Recruitment Firms and 8th Largest Temp Placement Firm in MA by Boston Business Journal
• Performance = Reward – We offer unlimited earning potential including a market competitive base salary and un-capped commissions for temporary and permanent placements, health benefits package, paid time off, performance-based bonuses and company growth bonuses
• Plenty of room for advancement – As we grow internally, you will have the chance to advance your career
• Software to help you succeed – We provide training, and technology to help maintain both clients and candidates
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us