Salary to 85k + strong benefit package and nice perks
Our client, a not-for-profit organization located is looking for a Senior Recruiter who will provide full cycle recruitment for all positions within the organization.
· Assist in recruiting strategies in support of staffing objectives by delivering suitable candidates for assigned positions.
· Responsible for full-cycle recruiting and the onboarding process
· Responsible for all advertisements and posting of positions
· Prescreening of all applicants prior to forwarding to Hiring Managers for consideration.
· Handle all aspects of the interview process.
· Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine status of candidates and to ensure all appropriate processes are followed through our ATS.
· Extend all job offers to candidates to include offer letters and coordination of start date. Ability to answer any preliminary questions regarding benefits and any other concerns presented by candidate/new hire.
· Conduct background checks on all new hires to include scheduling of pre-employment physicals, CORI and any other compliances required.
· Coordinate all aspects of New Team Member Orientation.
· Coordinate all Team Member events, job and health fairs.
· Updates records and pertinent information along with updating the HRIS system with compliance document through the on boarding process.
· Maintain applicant tracking records and files and certifications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’ s degree in human resource management or similar.
· 5 years’ Human Resources experience with emphasis in recruitment.
· Proven or relevant HR administration experience.
· Hands-on knowledge of human resources processes; compliances (federal and state) and best practices.
· Health care experience preferred.
· Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us