Senior Business Analyst
Wellesley, MA 02482
Our client, a health plan provider is seeking a Business Analyst for a 3 month contract opportunity.
• Be a lead contributor to the annual business planning process including working with regional market leaders and functional leaders in building business cases, working with finance to develop and validate ROI’ s, and coordinating with the project management office (PMO) to understand corporate capacity and impacts on costs and timing.
• Lead complex corporate initiatives and/or alliances that require integration across multiple business units. Proactively assist in the execution of these initiatives by maintaining charters, driving schedules and agendas, developing deliverables, coordinating with business owners to ensure goals are met, and developing timelines, metrics, key milestones, and dashboards.
• Drive innovation by leading our Springboard Innovation challenges designed to solicit employee engagement across a variety of topics as well as running pilot programs with digital healthcare technology start-ups and other potential partners.
• Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or related fields; MBA preferred
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience; some in health industry preferred.
Strong business skills with demonstrated project management capabilities.
Broad knowledge of the health insurance industry ecosystem, trends, and drivers.
• Superior analytic and communication skills including demonstrated experience in strategy development and planning, developing customer insights, market intelligence, team development and facilitation, and the ability to work well in a cross-functional environment.