Remote Loan Closer
Our client is seeking a loan closer with at least one (1) year residential lending experience. While this is a remote role they are only considering candidates who live in RI, CT, MA and NH.
• Reviews/prepares residential loan closing packages to ensure completeness of information (loan amount, rate, program, etc.), proper disclosures (LE and CD etc.) and all necessary documentation is present.
• Correct inaccuracies in documentation as necessary.
• Coordinates and schedules closings with customers, attorneys and/or Bank personnel.
• Insures attorneys receive mortgage documents in timely fashion and follow up with attorneys after the closing.
• Prepares loan disclosures for all files including the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure.
• Verify that disclosures meet state and federal regulations/requirements.
• Prepare loan disclosures for all files including Good Faith Estimate and Truth In Lending.
• Verifies that disclosures meet state and federal regulations/requirements.
• Ensures timely preparation and mailing of loan correspondence, including loan disclosures, adverse action notices, welcome letters, MA housing packages, seminar notifications.
• Courteously communicates with customers, attorneys, appraisers and lending staff.
• Performs responsibilities in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, including but not limited to Reg. B, the Bank Secrecy Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth-in-Lending Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Community Reinvestment Act, and the Flood Disaster Protection Act.
• Aids in preparing a loan file to submission to Processing by stacking the file in the correct order and ordering services as appropriate.
• Performs other department, clerical and administrative duties as may be assigned.
• Demonstrates continual learning by attending industry seminars, webinars and other training programs. Insures licenses are properly maintained and continuing education credits (CEUs) are attained.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and at least one (1) year residential lending
• Must possess a high level of accuracy and demonstrated attention-to-detail skills.
• Requires strong communication skills (verbal & written) and excellent phone skills.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us