Meriden, CT 06450
Minimum 1 year reception experience. Property management experience a plus.
ACE Employment is currently searching for a receptionist to fill openings with a property management firm in Wakefield, MA. This is an indefinite assignment with a change to go permanent and transition to a property management/administrative role. The hours are 8: 00am – 4: 30pm. Accepting resumes ASAP and looking for an immediate start date.
As the first person of contact for all new and recurring business, the receptionist is responsible for setting the first impression and maintaining proper and friendly communication with vendors, residents and board members as well as staff and visitors
Requirements of the Receptionist
HS Diploma and excellent communication skills
Pleasant and professional demeanor
Knowledge of basic computers
Responsibilities of the Receptionist
• Answering telephones; managing inquiries and routing calls accordingly
• Taking accurate messages and relaying them promptly
• Keeping and updating a daily phone log
• Greeting all office visitors in a warm, pleasant and helpful manner
• Monitoring visitor access and maintaining security awareness
• General administrative duties, including typing letters, printing labels, creating files, emails, scans, posting notices and maintaining supply inventory.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us