Boston, MA 02101
Our client, a wealth management firm with deep roots in Boston is looking for a receptionist to assist clients either over the phone or in person. In this forward-facing role, you will be the first contact for all client dealings and will also play a role in supporting managers with general administrative tasks and projects.
• Provide hospitality to clients and visitors including; ordering lunch, offering refreshments and hanging up coats upon arrival.
• Operate the switchboard and answer calls professionally and courteously.
• Take detailed messages and ensure proper delivery to intended recipient.
• Arrange for transportation services and validate parking, when needed; and respond to any service requests
• Maintain reception area as well as kitchen and conference rooms
• Prepare, collect and process outgoing mail; maintain postage machine.
• Order FedEx and USPS supplies for the office.
• Daily scanning and indexing of correspondence.
• Assist in maintaining company attendance records and weekly attendance reconciliation; update calendars
• Open/close the office
• Bachelor’ s degree is required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel) are required.
• Must have exceptional organization skills and a strong sense of service.
• Possess a professional and polished disposition with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
• Prior experience in similar role