Cambridge, MA 02139
Our client, one of the largest service providers in Metro Boston is seeking a Program Coordinator on a temp-to-hire basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization that serves hundreds of homeless families each year.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Programs Department Team, and will be responsible for reporting, data management including but not limited to collecting, aggregating and evaluating program metrics; providing administrative support for the programs team and playing a key role in special projects as they relate to program activities.
• Manage administrative aspects of the intake & exit process for shelter clients; including HMIS data management, record keeping and placement team schedule.
• Evaluate, revise and update HMIS assessment as required.
• Manage all client data in HMIS
• Attend weekly HMIS trainings and participate in other meetings as required.
• Manage hard-copy closed file storage in compliance with audit requirements.
• Compile and submit weekly reports in accordance with requirements.
• Responsible for aggregating and submitting program data collected weekly, monthly, and annual internal and external reports.
• Work with Assistant Director of Programs and Residential Managers to manage online/offline units.
• Work with Operations/Facilities Department and Assistant Director of Programs to track requests for internal moves and manage offline units.
• Participate in the intake rotation for greeting/orienting new families to Scattered Site Program.
• Organize and track program key distribution.
• Provide administrative and planning support for program activities.
• Facilitate planning for client holiday events and activities.
• Responsible for aggregating program data collected monthly/annually
• Participate in meetings, workshops and trainings as assigned and participate in activities designed to increase skills in related areas.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Experience preparing and manipulating data with excel and aggregating data.
• Experience with data reporting.
• If not familiar with the state’ s HMIS system, experience with data systems preferred.
• CORI check is required.