Boston, MA 02118
We are looking for individuals to transport patients, specimens and equipment for a major Boston hospital.
This position requires you to:
- Identify the patient by checking his or her ID band and by asking the patient.
- Before transport, obtain/verify the first and last name, medical record number, and destination.
- Deliver equipment to patient areas.
- Clean/retrieve equipment from designated areas.
- Respond to all service requests by radio, telephone, and personal contact.
Applicants must pass a background check
Customer service or patient transportation experience.
Heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, and standing are required.
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: