Patient Access Rep
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 30am— 4: 30pm
Starts ASAP covering maternity leave ~ 12 weeks
We are working with a company in Danvers, MA looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to provide administrative support for this busy mental health clinic.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Answer and direct all phone calls to the appropriate personnel.
• Schedule all intake and follow-up appointments in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for all prescribers.
• Input all new referrals into the Electronic Health Record (EHR) in a timely manner from the date received, ensuring a copy of the patient' s insurance card(s) is also scanned in.
• Ensure all client documents are scanned into the EHR accurately and in a timely manner, prioritizing lab results.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Maintain updated releases of information, annual " Know Your Rights" forms and patient and contact information in the EHR.
• Maintain organized reception, conference room, kitchen and waiting room areas and order office and cleaning supplies as needed. Report any facilities-related issues to the landlord and/or the main office as needed.
• Handle requests for information as a result of subpoenas or releases of information and request records from off-site facilities as needed.
• Prepare documents for monthly Utilization Review process.
• Process inactive/terminated clinic cases, and maintain an annual list of client deaths.
High School diploma required; Medical Assistant Certification preferred
Experience with medical records, confidentiality regulations, and medial office operations.
Formal certification or education in any of these areas preferred.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us