Paralegal Licensing Specialist
We are working with a specialty pharma client looking to hire a paralegal licensing specialist who will be responsible for monitoring, and providing support on a variety of complex federal, state, county and city regulatory licensing compliance policies and procedures for the healthcare industry.
· Maintain records, compiles information and submits the necessary forms in order to keep licenses and permits active, and to ensure the timely submission of renewal forms and supporting documentation to regulatory agencies in order to guarantee licenses and license renewals.
· Credentialing and re-credentialing functions with a variety of Payers.
· Management and maintenance of pharmacy profiles on NCPDP and NPI websites.
· Manage licensing compliance requirements and permits for the branch pharmacies, home health agencies at all levels: federal, state, county and city
· Maintenance of NCPDP and NPI websites uploading of new licenses/permits, ensuring demographic and Change of Ownership (CHOW), location and Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) information is submitted and current.
· Manage and submit credentialing applications for new Payer contracts. Manage and track all requests for re-credentialing information and ownership disclosures as required.
· Paralegal certificate and 4 years’ experience as Paralegal required
· Bachelors Degree preferred
· At least 2+ years State Board licensing experience preferred (Pharmacy or any healthcare entity)
· At least 1+regulatory compliance and/or credentialing experience preferred
· At least 1+ years’ experience with State Medicaid filings preferred
· Basic knowledge of business compliance regulatory framework
· Knowledge in all aspects of healthcare industry federal, state, county and city rules and regulations pertaining to the operations of home infusion pharmacies and home health agencies
· Excellent writing skills, ability to communicate effectively with branch managers and governmental agencies processing personnel
· Ability to communicate with individuals at various levels
· Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and utmost confidentiality
· Proficient with computer applications, such as Windows, Excel and Word
Paid time off
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us