Boston, MA 02118
Our client is looking for an office manager to provide day-to-day administrative, clerical, and program support to staff, including administrators, property management, and residential counselors.
- Assist clients and guests who enter the office as the point of contact by accepting appointments and walk-ins, answering phones and triaging.
- Create an office environment that is professional, welcoming, and trauma-informed.
- Open and close the office on a daily basis.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the Director of Housing Support Services and the Director of
- Manage calendars for Multiple use rooms and Fleet Vehicles.
- Assist the Directors in monitoring expenses by filing, tracking, and submitting invoices on time and accurately.
- Keep new employee orientation binder, contact lists, organizational charts, and all other documents related to it, updated and current.
- Assist in establishing systems and organizational processes to ensure the smooth running of the program day-to-day (i.e. supply chain, filing systems, tracking logs, etc.)
- Receive in-person occupancy fees and issue tenants with payment receipts.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Proficiency in office software and equipment including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook), internet use, telephone systems, and copy/scanner machines
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: