Watertown, MA 02472
3+ years payroll and HR related experience as well as proficiency in QuickBooks required. Finance background highly desirable.
Our client a growing company in the technology sector is looking to hire an Office Administrator to handle office management, bookkeeping and HR related matters.
• 3+ years experience in a similar capacity
• Proficient with QuickBooks, QuickBooks certified a huge plus
• Very computer savvy, ability to learn new software
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
• Handle bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
• Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for
• Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
• Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
• Track and replace office supplies as necessary
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us