Marketing Account Manager
Major health plan provider is seeking a strong marketing account manager to lead the charge in developing memorable customer experiences through creative marketing campaigns and communications. This position starts ASAP and goes through the end of the year with possible extension.
• Lead development of creative, market differentiating campaigns through strong strategic thinking and expertise in effective marketing solutions.
• Operates as single point of contact for internal clients, SMEs and producers through the campaign/project lifecycle. Responsible for orchestrating all aspects of deliverables – from kickoff meeting to creative review to reporting and optimization.
• Work with internal agency creative and digital teams to ensure all aspects of campaigns/projects are delivered in alignment with strategy.
• Collaborates with market strategists to pair appropriate marketing tactics with identified campaign goals.
• Remains on top of marketing trends so to continuously pitch fresh, new deliverables with every opportunity. Must be digital-first minded and passionate about migrating traditional marketing tactics to digital environments.
• Builds strong campaigns rooted in data/research and identifies KPIs at the onset of an initiative. Constantly optimizes the initiative/campaign as it grows and evolves using established metrics and analytics tools.
• Fosters strong relationships with internal clients and deepens collaboration between cross-functional teams.
• Writes and communicates clearly, succinctly and with purpose.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. A minimum of five (5) years of work experience in marketing communications function required. Marketing agency experience preferred.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us