We are working with a specialty-pharma company seeking IT Support to provide Help Desk technical support assistance to any IT function and consults with users to ensure computer systems function to specifications.
• Record, troubleshoot, escalate and follow-up with end-users regarding IT support matters
• Assist in maintaining both hardware and software needs
• Support computer users; both hardware and software needs
• Install and deploy workstations, tablets, and other IT technology to users
• Provide end-user training with IT systems and applications
• Adhere to all IT processes, policies, standards, and procedures
• Maintain complete and accurate logs and documentation of responsibilities and work completed
• Assist in creating and maintaining network infrastructure documents and IT procedures
• After-hours end-user, network and IT infrastructure support required
• Travel required to company locations to support end-users, network and IT infrastructure
• Performs other IT related duties as directed and assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager/Director
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency with various hardware platforms and operating systems such as Windows, Android, iOS
• Proficiency with systems and PC software such as: MS Office, Windows and associated applications, MS Outlook, Anti-virus programs, Adobe, others
• Able to manage multiple IT issues effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to help analyze, develop, plan, recommend, initiate and implement systems and solutions
• Follow IT processes, policies, standards and procedures
• Effective communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong organization and analytical skills
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Associates degree in a related field can be substituted if the incumbent has minimum of 1-3 years of experience.
• Experience required with end-user hardware, software and application support
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Health/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life insurance
• Matching 401(k)
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us