Human Resources (HR) Generalist
A nonprofit, senior living community in Needham, MA is seeking a HR Generalist. In this role, you will assist with Human Resources practices, support strategic initiatives, and improve workflows.
- Assist HR group in developing policies and solutions by analyzing trends and metrics.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provides daily performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary action).
- Engages Team Members through social events.
- Providing HR policy guidance and analyzing training and compliance workflows.
- Development of Diversity and Inclusion Programs.
- Team Building and Development (Women in Leadership) as well as other soft skill training (Sexual Harassment, Diversity Training, etc.).
- Assist with benefits administration including implementation, open enrollment, qualifying events, COBRA, and facilitating benefits orientation.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum three (3) years of HR experience.
• Knowledge of FMLA, COBRA, HIPPA and ADA regulations.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, prioritize work, and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience within HRIS and Paycor strongly preferred.
• PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
• Healthcare of relevant industry experience preferred.
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: