Full Cycle Recruiter
Are you interested in joining what will feel like a 32-year-old startup in 2022 as we move to the North Shore and begin our next phase of growth?
We're seeking a full-cycle recruiter to join our team and manage temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent job openings. You will recruit the top administrative, HR, and accounting people across all industries for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small non profits.
- Using internal talent databases to identify who is available for temporary, full-time or jobs that could become full-time.
- Develop clear job descriptions and identify must-haves and nice-to-haves
- Recruit from job boards and resume databases, as well as advertising on social media
- Candidate screening and interview coordination
- Candidate preparation for interviews
- Negotiate rates and present offers and rejections
Was founded 32 years ago and is family owned
Was recognized on the Forbes List as one of America's Best Recruitment Firms in 2020
Is the 8th Largest Temp Placement Firm in MA by Boston Business Journal 2021
Provides unlimited earning potential and career advancement opportunities
Provides training, sourcing tools, tips, tricks, and LinkedIn professional license
You will have access to everything you need to be successful - internal candidate database, paid job boards, resume database, etc.
Rather than a resume, feel free to send a few sentences about yourself and your career goals. email@example.com
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: