Administrative Assistant to CEO Bilingual
Roxbury, MA 02119
Minimum 2 years administrative assistant experience + bilingual English/Spanish.
ACE Employment is currently seeking a bilingual administrative assistant to support the CEO of a not-for-profit community development corporation which provide programs, offer services and engages in other activities that promote and support community development in Boston, MA.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Associate’ s Degree, with a minimum of 2 year of administrative experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, to internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent written / oral communications skills.
• Ability to build and develop teams of multi-skilled professionals.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Extremely detail oriented personality.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Strong assessment and problem solving capabilities.
• Ability to accept widely varied duties and responsibilities.
• Strong computer skills, word processing and financial software.
• Flexibility to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
? Greet callers which include but not limited to clients, applicants and vendors.
? Ability to communicate with residents in a courteous, patient and respectful manner.
? Answers telephone, screens and directs calls. Provides information to callers as necessary.
? Organizes and maintains a filing system.
? Demonstrate great prioritization skills and time management.
? Attends weekly team meetings and training as requested.
? Maintains confidentiality of all personnel-related issues.
? May assist other departments in administrative functions or projects as requested.
? May receive, sort and distribute mail and deliveries.
? May serve as courier when required.
? Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
? Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring
? That deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
? Assist in training staff members and new hires
? Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
? Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy
machines and fax machines
? Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us