Roxbury, MA 02119
Minimum 1 year administrative experience
Nonprofit organization is currently seeking an administrative assistant to report to their CEO located in Dorchester, MA. The ideal candidates should be able to effectively communicate at all levels, to internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant
• Associate’ s Degree, with a minimum of 1 year of administrative experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, to internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent written / oral communications skills.
• Ability to build and develop teams of multi-skilled professionals.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Strong assessment and problem solving capabilities.
• Ability to accept widely varied duties and responsibilities.
• Strong computer skills, word processing and financial software.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
• Greet callers which include but not limited to clients, applicants and vendors.
• Ability to communicate with residents in a courteous, patient and respectful manner.
• Answer telephone, screens and directs calls. Provides information to callers as necessary.
• Organize and maintain a filing system.
• Demonstrate great prioritization skills and time management.
• Attend weekly team meetings and training as requested.
• Maintain confidentiality of all personnel-related issues.
• Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us