Administrative Assistant Bilingual
Boston, MA 02111
Minimum 2 years administrative or office reception experience. Must be bilingual in English and any of the following to be considered for these openings:
ACE Employment is currently seeking administrative assistants for our client who has multiple locations throughout Greater Boston.
• Serves as one of the initial contacts for customers requesting assistance, and referring to the appropriate Housing staff for services.
• Responsible for the department’ s daily clerical functions and general office procedures.
• Maintain records of correspondence and in-house communications.
• Perform data entry.
• Work with other departments regarding purchasing, personnel, payroll and other administrative matters.
• Provide assistance, by phone, in person (in the future) and through the use of online technologies, to support customers.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us