Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client, a specialty-pharma company is seeking an accounts payable specialist to join their growing team in their East Coast HQ in Lexington, MA.
Responsibilities will include:
• Full cycle Accounts Payable for multiple entities
• Year-end 1099s (Completed according to IRS guidelines)
• Vendor account reconciliations
• General ledger postings and General Ledger account reconciliations
• Some bank account reconciliations and daily activity reporting
• Assist with bank or merchant credit card company transitions
• Sales Use Tax filings
• Other duties and projects as assigned by Accounting Manager or any other designated accounting management personnel
• Minimum of three years responsible full-cycle accounts payable and general ledger experience
• Solid knowledge of Accounting principles?
• Recent experience with Mas 90, Mas 200, or Sage 100 required
• Accounting certificate or Accounting Associate’ s or bachelor’ s degree preferred
• Intermediate to advanced MS Excel user
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines as well as ability to work in a collaborative manner, a team player.
• Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Health/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD/Life insurance
• Matching 401(k)
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us