Accounts Payable Analyst
Boston, MA 02118
3+ years of working experience as an accounts payable analyst, and a degree in Finance or accounting related field as well as understanding of Lawson highly desired.
The corporate accounts payable analyst will be responsible for the day to day activities that support invoice approvals.
• Resolve issues with invoices/approvals
• Enter credits and maintain vendor data
• Distribute invoices, statements and other communications
• If needed, contact vendors
• Re-route invoices if the original approver indicates a different end user
• Prepare checks and any mismatch issues
• General department support – ordering supplies, meeting minutes, etc.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us