Accounts Payable Analyst
Boston, MA 02118
3+ years of working experience as an accounts payable analyst, and a degree in Finance or accounting related field as well as understanding of Lawson highly desired.
The corporate accounts payable analyst will be responsible for the day to day activities that support invoice approvals.
• Resolve issues with invoices/approvals
• Enter credits and maintain vendor data
• Distribute invoices, statements and other communications
• If needed, contact vendors
• Re-route invoices if the original approver indicates a different end user
• Prepare checks and any mismatch issues
• General department support – ordering supplies, meeting minutes, etc.
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: