Type: Temp to hire
Position Title: Accounting Coordinator
Department: Corporate Accounting
Reports to: Manager of Corporate Accounting
Location: Westborough, MA
The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for accounts receivable, abandoned property reporting, bank account reconciliations, and other accounting tasks as needed.
This individual ensures all tasks and duties are completed accurately and timely. The Accounting Coordinator will interact with other employees as well as other vendors as required by the specific tasks assigned.
• Bank Account Reconciliations
• Abandoned Property – performs due diligence on all outstanding check payments Submits appropriate documentation and payment to each state in a timely manner
• Posting of various payments against accounts receivable balances
• Research and resolve outstanding accounts receivable
• Process bank deposits
• Process wire payments to various vendors
• Other support as required within Corporate Accounting
Communicates in a professional manner, both written and verbally
Must be highly detailed, analytical and accurate
Ability to work both independently and as a team member
Recognize and maintain confidentiality of work materials as appropriate
Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Prior abandoned property, finance and/or banking experience preferred
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us