Quincy, MA 02171
Job type: Temp/Hire
Our client, a leading communications services provider is seeking a business-oriented, customer service driven professional to provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level customers.
· Maintain and manage client accounts.
· Flexible availability to support your assigned accounts.
· Conduct weekly meetings with assigned accounts.
· Minute each meeting weekly and follow up on all actions
· Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
· Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Professional and friendly demeanor; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently as well as in a group
Family owned & operated since 1989
Featured on Forbes List of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms, 2020 & 2019
8th Largest Temporary Placement Firm in MA - Boston Business Journal, 2021
MRC Distinguished Employer Award for Helping People w/ Disabilities Gain Employment, 2011
Keep in touch: