Job type: Temp/Hire
Our client, a leading communications services provider is seeking a business-oriented, customer service driven professional to provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level customers.
· Maintain and manage client accounts.
· Flexible availability to support your assigned accounts.
· Conduct weekly meetings with assigned accounts.
· Minute each meeting weekly and follow up on all actions
· Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
· Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
· Bachelor’ s Degree
· Professional and friendly demeanor; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently as well as in a group
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us