Boston, MA 02118
High school degree required. Associates or Bachelor’ s degree preferred. 3-5 years in an Accounts Payable function and ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel required. Knowledge of Lawson/Infor General Ledger system preferred.
ACE Employment is currently seeking an experienced AP Analyst to fill an opening with human a major hospital in Boston, MA.
• Support invoice approvals and payments for all entities
• Ensure invoices are paid on time, resolve issues with invoices and approvals, enter credits, and maintain vendor data.
• Distribute invoices, statements, and other communications to responsible parties.
• Send invoices with clear chain of approval through approval process.
• Research in the financial system and, if needed, contact vendors to determine who should approve if the invoice does not clearly state.
• Serve as an expert in AP related policies for those outside of AP.
• Respond to questions from staff/end users in the Health System.
• Re-route invoices if the original approver indicates a different cost center should be used.
• Assist in resolving issues if an invoice is rejected. Work with the end user and vendor if there are discrepancies. Work with the vendor if the invoice should be voided.
• Prepare checks for mailing.
• Enter credits when received or from statements.
• Work with buyers to resolve any mismatch issues.
• Make recommendations for process or other improvements to avoid future mismatches.
• Create and/or update department procedural documentation.
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us