Trust Administration Paralegal
Manchester, NH | Direct Hire
Our client, a New England based law firm is seeking an experienced Trust Administration Paralegal for their Manchester, NH office. Ideally they are looking for someone with a broad base of experience in the administration of wealth preservation trusts.
- Work closely with clients, fiduciaries, and financial teams to help implement strategies, facilitate funding, manage assets, expedite distributions, maintain reporting requirements, and coordinate tax returns.
- Work with multiple attorneys and manage workflow, with experience corresponding and interacting directly with clients.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent technical skills, ability to keep meticulous records, and willingness to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Familiarity with trust accounting systems and various computer financial programs is a must.
- Must have at least an associate' s degree with paralegal studies emphasis; bachelor' s degree from ABA approved paralegal program preferred.
- Certification from NALA or NFPA is a plus.