Talent Acquisition Specialist / Human Resources
Boston, MA 02101
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our client, a nonprofit organization in Boston. This position requires a high volume of administrative functions, sourcing, and interviewing candidates. Recent graduates seeking a career in HR encouraged to apply.
· Responsible for recruiting of targeted positions- sourcing, screening, interviewing, background, offer, onboarding
· Attend recruiting events such as job fairs, campus fairs, industry events, and training events
· Partner with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies and assess candidate qualifications and selection
· Source candidates from job boards, ATS database, etc.
· Create a candidate pipeline of candidates for targeted locations
· Initiate background checks on all new employees
· Monitor background statuses and provide updates to candidates and hiring managers where applicable
· Provide quality customer services as the point of contact between candidates and human resources during the background check, offer, and onboarding process
· Draft, send, and process offer letters
· Send and compile onboarding documents into personnel files
· E-verify I9s
· Provide administrative support- scheduling interviews, updating applicant tracking system, drafting communications/ads, etc.
· Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
· A strong interest in human resources
· Prior HR experience desirable
· Must pass a background check