Talent Acquisition Associate
Boston, MA 02101
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate for our client, a nonprofit organization in Boston. This position requires a high volume of administrative functions, sourcing, and interviewing candidates. Recent graduates seeking a career in HR encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for recruiting of targeted positions- sourcing, screening, interviewing, background, offer, onboarding
- Attend recruiting events such as job fairs, campus fairs, industry events, and training events
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies and assess candidate qualifications and selection
- Source candidates from job boards, ATS database, etc.
- Create a candidate pipeline of candidates for targeted locations
- Initiate background checks on all new employees
- Monitor background statuses and provide updates to candidates and hiring managers where applicable
- Provide quality customer services as the point of contact between candidates and human resources during the background check, offer, and onboarding process
- Draft, send, and process offer letters
- Send and compile onboarding documents into personnel files
- E-verify I9s
Provide administrative support- scheduling interviews, updating applicant tracking system, drafting communications/ads, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- A strong interest in human resources
- Prior HR experience desirable
Must pass a background check