Boston, MA | Direct Hire
Are you self-motivated? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills? Are you results-oriented? Do you like the idea of the harder you work, the more money you’ ll make? If you answered yes to these questions, let’ s chat.
ACE Employment is looking to add to our internal team of staffing consultants to operate a full desk with a focus on administrative, accounting & finance, legal & compliance, human resources, technology and health care.
- Research, build and manage a database of clients using various methods including phone calls, emails, networking and in-person meetings
- Sell the Value of ACE Employment’ s services to turn prospects into clients by assessing and supporting their staffing needs
- Prepare sales plans and qualify leads to generate new business and identify potential opportunities
- Negotiate bill rates, conversion fees and direct hire fees with client
- Maintain and expand existing client relationships
- Assist clients in finding the best people to staff their business
- Develop job descriptions based on conversations with hiring managers
- Attract candidates using job boards, social media, internal database, networking events and job fairs
- Pre-screen, interview and match applicants to appropriate positions
- Interview prep and salary negotiation
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines
- 0-5 years sales (B2B) and/or recruitment experience
- Possess a ‘ hunter mentality’
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in often fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, ATS and Social Media
PERKS OF WORKING AT ACE:
- We understand the importance of work/life balance. We all have children. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- We don’ t micro manage or pressure you with quotas – that’ s bad for business and working relationships. If you work hard you will be generously compensated.
- You will truly feel part of the team and part of the ‘ family’
- Opportunity to help scale the company and plenty of room for advancement
- Located in the heart of the financial district, right next to Faneuil Hall
This is a salaried position DOE plus un-capped commission on both temp and permanent placements. This role has unlimited earning potential, benefits, room for advancement and company growth bonuses.
We encourage you to apply if you are:
-A college grad interesting in sales/recruiting
-Working at a larger firm but want more freedom and ability to run with your ideas
-Looking to jump into the staffing industry and have prior b2b sales experience