Senior Contract Administrator
Boston, MA 02101
A major hospital in Boston is seeking a Senior Contract Administrator to perform specialized duties related to grants management activities, such as ensuring that subawards are developed, tracked and submitted according to organizational standards, including the disbursement of funds. This is a contract assignment from 9/9/19 to 12/20/19.
• Subrecipient monitoring, including evaluating subrecipient risk levels pior to issuance of subaward, and developing subrecipient monitoring plans.
• Participate in the single audit process by supplying the necessary documentation related to subrecipient monitoring.
• Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, finance, or in related field.
• An equivalent /appropriate combination of education certifications and/or relevant work experience may be considered.
• At least three to five years of relevant work experience in research administration, grant administration, general accounting, budget development or contracts-related position.
• Familiarity with legal or contracting terminology preferred
• Knowledge of grant proposal process Knowledge of Research Administration policies and practices.
• Ability to anticipate objections and plan appropriate responses; ability to perform and lead effectively in stressful situations and to solve problems as they occur.
• Must be exceptionally organized to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to interact effectively with a multi-layered interdisciplinary team and outside contacts.
• Must be a dedicated team player, with a willingness to learn and impart knowledge to the staff.
• Proficient with standard software used in office setting (i.E. MS Word, Excel, web browser, etc)