Senior Administrative Assistant - Healthcare
Boston, MA 02101
Our client, a major hospital in Boston is looking for a top-tier administrative assistant to support a senior executive. This is a contract assignment starting beg of February for 2 months. Immediate availability is a must.
• Maintain multiple complex calendars
• Collaborate with other senior staff, EAs, and individuals outside of the organization to ensure sound calendar management, adequate balance of meeting time, work time and general availability
• Ensure adequate travel time in schedules
• Communicate schedule changes in timely manner
• Arranges for conference room, catering, and technical support (i.E.: projector, teleconferencing services) and prepares materials as necessary
• Ensure efficient and effective day-to-day functioning of activities within their respective areas and their direct reports
• Provide customer friendly support to answer questions and resolve issues in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures
• Provide administrative support to Department
• Handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion
· Minimum of an Associates degree (or equivalent); Bachelor' s degree preferred.
· Excellent verbal/written English communication skills, including excellent grammatical, editing and proofreading skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.E. MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web browsers.
· Excellent organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to manage time effectively.
· Effective interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with all levels of staff and external contacts
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive information.