Waltham, MA 02451 | Temporary
Our client, a technology company in Waltham, MA is seeking a sales support rep to work alongside the Inside Sales Team. Great temp-to-hire opportunity to work for a busy tech company and grow your sales career.
· Provide support to dealers, manufacturer reps, Regional Sales Managers and Field Sales Engineers within their territory
· Provide pre-sales qualification and product education on technology and its benefits to dealers and end users
· Pre-Qualify prospective dealers and onboard them at the direction of manufacturer reps. This includes sending the dealer agreement, credit application, welcome package email, and establishing oneself as their point-of-contact and training them on sales process for quote requests and order submittals
· Qualify and support end-user qualifications within territory and distribute qualified end-user leads to RSM or channel partners
· Manage opportunity pipeline for opportunities under $25k, with updates from dealers and reps, closing of opportunities to ensure all projects are up to date
· Process in-bound Quote forms and email/phone project queries, including coordinating information sharing with channel partners and managing revision requests
· Support order processing rep by monitoring in-bound orders, sales order approval, and collaboration with credit manager and accounting teams to resolve any orders that are on hold
· Process all sales RMAs within territory
· Provide back-up for other territories when other team members are absent or over capacity to ensure all work is handled in a timely manner
· Other projects as needed
· Customer service experience required; excellent email and phone etiquette
· Understanding and experience of manufacturer representatives, distributors, dealers, consultants and end-users is preferred
· Ability and willingness to work alternate hours in order to support customers on the West Coast
· Must be a skilled user of Word, Excel, and database software. NetSuite experience preferred.