Quincy, MA 02169
We are working with a major health plan provider and they are looking to hire a HEDIS Research associate to work with the staff in Clinical Quality and Compliance department to retrieve, check-in and file medical records and conduct data entry. The Research Associate works in an independent, professional manner to ensure complete records are received. Training will be provided.
1. Attends HEDIS Research Associate Training.
2. Excellent attention to Detail
3. Complete and Accurate Data Entry
4. Ability to work in fast paced busy environment is essential.
5. Maintain Positive Relationships with Providers: As a representative, this position will work in an independent professional manner with medical record staff, office staff, and physicians to obtain record.
• Great interpersonal skills, works well within team atmosphere
• Strong verbal and written communication style
• High attention to detail.
• Customer focused. Highly organized. Excellent Follow-through.