Refill Coordinator / Customer Service Rep
Our client is growing rapidly and are seeking several Refill Coordinators to process refills to be serviced by the company from our referral sources and requests for assistance from our patients through a variety of mediums, including inbound and outbound calls, faxes, and e-mails.
1. Deliver exceptional service and customer satisfaction.
2. Answer telephone utilizing appropriate etiquette and speaks with general public, referral sources, clinician' s patients and their families.
3. Process telephone calls and triage problems in accordance with verbal and written training policies and procedures.
4. Provide patients with timely and accurate information and take appropriate actions regarding our services to ensure complete satisfaction.
5. Receive and confirm refill information by fax, and communicate with team members, patients, and others with email.
6. Maintain refill rates at an acceptable level per company guidelines.
7. Provide the necessary intake paperwork to clinical departments.
8. Verify insurance eligibility and benefits.
9. Confirm that services to be provided by company are a covered benefit under patient' s insurance coverage.
10. Assure deliveries are scheduled to meet patient needs and company guidelines for cost-effectiveness.
11. Follow proper procedures for accurate and timely documentation of referral source or patient concerns and take appropriate corrective actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
12. Accurately update patient and clinical information in the computer software system.
13. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
14. Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
15. May assist to obtain authorizations for ongoing patients and update date in the computer system.
• Knowledge of ICD-10, HCPC and CPT coding preferred.
• Knowledge of health insurance guideline to include benefits and risk matrixes required.
• Mathematical skills sufficient to calculate price quotes required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with referral sources, case managers, supervisors, staff employees and the general public is required.
• Basic personal computer skills required; prior experience with healthcare software programs preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous work experience in medical environment, healthcare services, or medical education preferred.
• Previous work experience as a customer service representative in an inbound call center is strongly preferred.
• Strong computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office, database software and cloud-based tools.