Recruiter - nonprofit
Boston, MA 02101
Our client, a nonprofit organization in Boston, is seeking a recruiter to join their talent acquisition team on a temp-to-hire basis.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates; advising managers
- Establishe recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, internet sites
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
Recruiting and interviewing skills
Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
Familiarity with relevant employment Law
Professionalism, organization, and project management skills