Boston, MA 02101 | Direct Hire
We are seeking a Property Manager for a client to oversee all functions of the property, including supervision of staff, handling tenant communications, performing annual certifications, TRACS submission, REAC inspection preparation and managing the A/R process.
• Recommend and complete the eviction process when necessary and approved by the main office.
• Collect and record rent and follow up on delinquency.
• Assist in drawing up specifications and putting bids out to contractors on recommended work as needed and approved by main office.
• Submit monthly vouchers to HUD through TRACS.
• Conduct initial, interim and annual certifications to comply with HUD.
• Conduct regular inspections of common areas and tenants’ units.
• Conduct preparation for HUD REAC inspections; identify items that require improvement.
• Responsible for all aspects of tenant certification, selection, recertification and applications.
• Maintain the Wait List according to HUD and SHP specification.
• Preparation and completion of records and files and any other reports required for the property by the main office and/or state agency.
• Coordination of tenant move ins and move outs in a timely manner.
• Perform annual unit inspections or more frequent inspections as required, and assists state agency or any other 3rd party with required inspections.
• Handle tenant complaints and following up in a timely manner.
• Hold tenant meetings when necessary for informational, educational or any other pertinent purpose.
• Assist main office with the preparation of the annual budget.
• Coordinate with maintenance supervisor the purchase of supplies and/or other approved items.
• Hire new staff for administrative and maintenance positions available.
• Supervision of contract maintenance on site.
• Train and support staff.
• Prepare all performance reviews including salary increase recommendations.
• Prepare Performance Improvement Plans, Discipline and Terminations.
• Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
• Three to five years Project-based Section 8 or tax credit experience.
• COS, AHM, or ARM designation desired.
• Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office; Real Page, YARDI or other property management software required