Patient Access Representative
Boston, MA 02101
We are working with a major hospital in Boston looking to hire a patient access representative. The shift is Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm and position starts ASAP.
• Schedule patient appointments and make reminder calls.
• Obtain patient address, contact details, insurance information and medical history.
• Greet and direct patients to examination rooms.
• Verify patient’ s insurance coverage and collect co-payments.
• Maintain patient data up-to-date and verify patient information at every visit.
• Review patient accounts, identify delinquent accounts and collect due amounts.
• Respond to patient queries and concerns in a professional manner.
• Assist patients in filling patient consent forms and payment contract forms.
• Prior experience in a hospital or healthcare setting
• Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Ability to maintain confidentiality