Overnight Support Staff
Waltham, MA 02451
Our client in Waltham is looking to hire an Overnight Support Staff with the hours being M-F, 11pm-7am.
• Ensure the overall safety and security of the families in the residence motel, which includes conducting daily curfew checks and regularly scheduled rounds of the facility during the shift and updating log and monitoring security cameras for activities past curfew.
• Serve as the first level of emergency response in crisis situation during the overnight shift in addition to providing crisis intervention such as de-escalation of residents who may display behavior that is aggressive of refuse to follow established program rules and policies.
• Knowledge of homeless families and issues of poverty, up-to-date knowledge of EA Rules and Regulations and Massachusetts Tenant Laws. Must also have demonstrated mediation and conflict resolution skills and the ability to counsel others.
• CPR/First Aid and Infant CPR Training preferred, Bilingual ability, preferably in Spanish and/or Creole
• Hours: 11pm-7am, must be available for two days of training (12-8pm)
- Must be able to pass background check