Member Service Rep - Inbound Call Center
Quincy, MA 02169
Our client is seeking several Customer Service Associates to provide best-in-class service to all constituents, including but not limited to members, prospective members, employers, providers / pharmacists, vendors and internal staff, as a means to build customer loyalty, extend customer retention, and satisfy corporate goals and objectives.
This is a contract role with 4 week (paid) training starting 10/7/19 and the assignment will run through at least 2/28/20.
1. Receive and respond to a high volume of incoming calls. Provide accurate and thorough information on benefits, eligibility and enrollment policies to members, prospective members and internal customers.
2. Process PCP changes, profile changes, and material requests for most products.
3. Capture and document customer feedback; receive, resolve, and route complaints as defined by Department policies, procedures, and guidelines.
4. Accurately handle appeals process inquiries. Consults with appropriate staff from all levels within the department well as with Appeals to effectively address a member’ s inquiry.
5. Protects member privacy and confidentiality by consistently maintaining full compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
6. Maintains thorough understanding of policies, products and systems.
High school diploma and some prior customer service experience are required, along with the successful completion of a comprehensive Member Services training program.