Marketing & Communications Associate
We are working with a top Real Estate Development firm in Boston seeking a marketing &
communications associate. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible
for assisting with the development and execution of marketing programs that will enhance
the firm’ s corporate and property awareness in the marketplace.
• Assist in with the corporate brand messaging, imaging, advertising,, newsletters, e-blasts and targeted external communication.
• Assist with creating, designing, updating and posting all social media assets to the company and property websites, as well as enhance and create content for digital/social media channels. This includes graphics and video editing capabilities.
• Assist in deploying marketing events designed to promote thought leadership and community relations through targeted events.
• Assist in the coordination of marketing programs including: collateral material, content development, fact sheets, photography and event production and budgeting.
• Maintain marketing calendar, communicate cross-department needs and deadlines to all involved parties, and track project deliverables to ensure all projects get completed in a timely manner.
• Coordinate meetings through activities including but not limited to scheduling, preparing meeting agendas, meeting materials, and drafting of meeting minutes.
• Assist with website updates utilizing WordPress
• B.S. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience and demonstrated success in development and execution of marketing programs that leverage a range of outbound and inbound strategies, as well as a variety of channels.
• Strong writing, communication and project management skills.
• Experience in digital media, photography, graphic design and video editing with working knowledge of: Word Press, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite, Hubspot or similar email marketing program, and iMovie/Movie Maker.