Woburn, MA 01806 | Temporary
Our client, an insurance agency in Woburn, MA is seeking a legal assistant with experience in Civil Litigation Insurance Defense. This is a contract, part time position, 20-32 hours/week with no end date and a chance to go full time.
- Provide general office support such as maintain and organize files, photocopy, maintain calendars, prepare expense reports, submit invoices for payment, schedule travel, coordinate meetings, calls and conferences to include ordering meals, scheduling conference rooms, and room set up.
- Set up new clients and matters in the billing system.
- Prepare correspondence, documents and presentations
- Format, proofread, and finalize detailed correspondence, pleadings, and other legal documents; prepare and finalize basic correspondence and other documents as necessary.
- Establish and maintain paper and electronic filing systems; classify, sort and file correspondence, records, and other documents.
Paralegal Certificate preferred, but not required
Proficient in MS Office
Ability to work independently and as a team, ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment with a high volume workload