Legal Administrative Assistant
We are working with a national law firm who recently opened an office in Boston and they are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative, organizational and technical support to (2) attorneys.
· May assist attorneys, paralegals and analysts with the preparation and filing of US Federal/District Court documents, transmittal documents, and formal documents.
· Projects an image that reflects the professional nature of work done by the firm.
· Interacts with clients in a way that supports great client service and relationships.
· Accurately drafts and/or writes routine reports and correspondence.
· May manage timekeeper calendar (Outlook) and assist in meeting deadlines which may include deadlines associated with US Court litigation and/or other events as directed.
· May provide occasional technology support to attorneys and professional staff regarding connecting docking stations, monitors, desktops, printers and other external devices with remote guidance from IT specialist.
· Prioritizes workload in an efficient and effective manner.
· Participates in on-going training sessions to enhance his/her technical skills.
· Provide information to callers, arrange travel and catering
· Assists Legal Support Assistant Trainees by providing training, mentoring, and quality assurance.
High School diploma or GED and three years related experience, OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Bachelor' s degree, ALS, PLS, CAP, or Paralegal certificate preferred.
Must have basic legal terminology and an awareness of court filing requirements. Must be able to use legal citations and apply to firm documents. Working knowledge of time entry software, Microsoft Word (styles & tables), Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.