Human Resources and Recruitment Manager
Our client, a communications company that creates innovative technology is seeking an HR and Recruitment Manager to lead their Boston HR department as they continue to grow. Reporting to the Global Head of HR, you will be responsible for the fulfilment of all hiring in the Boston office, managing internal relationships and related communication, to develop HR resourcing and focus in the delivery of HR and recruitment policy and practice.
· Ensure recruitment needs are met, identifying gaps and develop plans to meet business requirements, collaborate with relevant managers to understand key business objectives
· Crafting or assisting in creating job descriptions, matching candidates to these directly or through selected vendors.
· Seek and monitor hiring approvals, drafts documentation, and reporting for US office on a monthly basis.
· Responsible for onboarding, delivering HR induction programs, managing new starter integration and conducting general reviews.
· Work with the Head of HR to implement business improvement policies and procedures.
· Support line managers to identify and develop key talent, ensuring individuals meet their potential and departments meet their business objectives.
· Process the payroll, variable pay and commissions.
· Advising line managers on all employee relations issues, such as long-term sickness and grievances, keeping up to date with all developments in employment legislation.
· Managing internal communication initiatives to improve employee engagement.
· Minimum of 4 years HR experience and track record of working in partnership with senior management and other HR colleagues in a demanding environment.
· Minimum of five years direct recruitment experience.
· Proven experience as an HR Generalist ideally gained in a software environment.
· Excellent communication and written skills.