Housing Case Manager
Boston, MA 02101
Our client is seeking a case manager responsible for maintaining case management files, and providing supportive services and referrals.
- Conduct intake process and assist clients in establishing educational and occupational goals.
- Identify support services needed and make appropriate referrals and orient new clients to referred programs.
- Assist clients in the proper completion of job applications and resumes for employment opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationships with various organizations within the public and private sectors to expand placement efforts.
- Follow up with prospective agencies and employers to maintain up-to-date information on employment opportunities.
- Conduct workshops for the diverse populations of a designated Boston neighborhood.
- Provide clients with services for tax preparation, food pantry, fuel assistance, and food stamps and health insurance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time.
1+ year in similar role
Bilingual, English/Spanish or English/Haitian Creole
Must pass background check
Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds