Hedge Fund Accountant
A Boston-based investment firm, is seeking a Hedge Fund Accountant, who will join a dynamic accounting team and become an expert in the diverse business challenges of a global hedge fund.
- Owning the accounting for two flagship hedge funds
- Working with administrator to complete monthly/quarterly NAV process, as well as weekly NAV process for our closed-end fund.
- Portfolio valuation and Valuation Committee reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of limited partner K-1’ s, which involved working closely with our external tax accountants.
- Working with external auditors to assist in the completion of the annual audits of the funds.
- Building a knowledge base of the differing accounting, legal, trading, and operational implications of investing in a wide variety of financial instruments and markets.
- Responsibilities will eventually grow to include management company accounting, as well.
2+ years accounting industry experience and a desire to work closely with a team
CPA designation and experience in hedge fund accounting, audit or tax are preferred but not required
Salary to 100k. Excellent benefits and work perks.