Guest Services Supervisor
Boston, MA 02101
We are seeking a Guest Services Supervisor who provides leadership and guidance to the Assistant Supervisor, program staff and guests of a Women’ s Shelter. The hours are Tuesday – Saturday, 3: 00pm – 11: 00pm.
· Overseeing and advising on program design, development and decisions
· Scheduling; staff hiring, training and support; guest diversion, rapid rehousing and intakes
· Record keeping, incident reporting and shift documentation; maintaining a clean and sanitary facility; as well as critical incident response and security screening.
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum of two (2) years of leadership/supervisory experience in a human services setting
· Demonstrated ability to successfully lead in a human service setting with a strong concentration in working with individuals with multiple challenges, including substance abuse and untreated mental illness
· Five (5) year’ s direct care experience with people who are homeless
· Experience utilizing motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, harm reduction, and similar approaches when interacting with clients