Front Desk Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
Real Estate Services Firm in Boston is seeking a well-rounded front desk administrative assistant to join their team and support executives.
- Answer calls to office and transfer accordingly
- Greet guests
- Printing / Binding
- Booking accommodation when people travel
- Continuously making sure everywhere is stocked
- Getting the mail daily
- Setting up lunches when required
- Ordering lost key cards, requesting temperature changes etc.
- Creating tabs using template word document, alter tabs dependent on requests and print, always good to print one extra. When sticking on, pay specific attention to landscape or portrait
- Update credit card information when someone gets a new card.
- Order parking passes when necessary
- Empty dishwasher / Stock fridge
- Check meetings for the day and add people to security
- Check flights for the day, check in and send boarding passes
- Prior administrative/front desk experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail; highly organized
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality