Food Services Associate
Boston, MA 02101
We are working with a major hospital in Boston looking to hire a food service associate. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Set up and closes out cash registers and performs cashiering as needed.
- Keeps work and service area in a safe, sanitary and orderly manner. Understands and complies with County/State/Federal health codes to ensure the health and safety of the customer.
- Inventories and restocks work stations for needed supplies.
- Assembles salads, sandwiches and pizza. Prepares soups, coffee and espresso drinks.
- Serves on the hot line or deli station.
- Cleans preparation and service equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Prior experience as a barista, food service worker or retail associate
High school diploma
Ability to pass a background check
Excellent customer service skills